Lialis IBM Solutions
Be in control of your business information, optimize your work effort, and bring your organization in lead of your competitors instantly.
We enhance our customers with convenient tools like File Jockey, to extend your IBM environment to mobile devices, Restore Folders, to restore deleted folders with a single mouse click, and migration solutions like Convert to SQL; Convert Lotus data and databases to for example SQL. We support our customers during complex Notes to SharePoint migrations and we exclusive supplier fixed price IBM Connections 4.5 environments.
Our projects are performed without nonsense, for a fair price, and with outstanding personal support.
What Clients Say
Lialis has been fantastic to deal with as a Business Partner of ours over the past few years. I can fully recommend Lialis as a great organization to do business with.Peter Smith, Owner and Manager, IONET Software
Although I downloaded the free copy, I wanted to send you my thanks. I was able to restore hundreds of folders which I had accidentally deleted in 10 minutesDan from Canada, a 20 year Lotus Notes user
It is a time saver! especially for users with “nested” folders.Elena Melnikova, Notes/Domino Administrator Messaging and Collaboration, Ricoh Canada Inc.
This IBM Business Partner offers a WebDAV interface for IBM Greenhouse/IBM Connections that can be used with a lot of WebDAV clients on different devices. I’ve tested it for a while and it closes really the gap. Well done, Lialis.Gerald Kallas, Senior Retail Consultant, CAS AG, Germany
Restore Folders: A must have tool! Definitely a tool to have in your arsenal as a Lotus Notes Developer/Administrator.I. Aig, Unitiv's Intelligent Help Desk
File Jockey was very easy to install and support has been fantastic. My users are blown away; there’s a big “wow factor” for them … I couldn’t be happier.Mark Gesick, Communications Manager, Ewing Irrigation, US
I would highly recommend Lialis and their full line of solutions to anyone.Jeff Hollis, Omron
I was able to use the Restore Folder tool to solve a “business critical” folder restore, saving hours/days of work. This tool would be useful to anyone in a Notes/Domino support role, highly recommended.J. Walsh,
Users will no longer call you in panic after deleting a folder in their mail file. With the Restore Folders solution you can give your user’s the possibility to restore deleted folders independently: Actions -> Restore Folders -> Restore deleted folder(s), or you open the solution, select the folder and click the restore button and your user is happy again.
If you don’t have implemented the Restore Folders solution the restore process can be complex and time consuming. Shorten and simplify this process by implementing the solution. You then only have to recover the removed folder from a backup database and your user can copy the folder locally to the new database. And the next time a user calls, you just have to click the restore button.
- Recover removed folders in Lotus Notes mail files by just clicking one button
- Simple identification of removed folders
- Documents are attached again automatically to the recovered folders
- Upload folders from a (local) mail file and restore folders to a (server based) mail file
- Full Lotus Notes solution, suitable for R7 and R8
- Support for Domino server running on Linux OS
The decision is made; your Lotus Domino environment will be phased out and to keep access to important business information the Lotus Domino data needs to be migrated to for example SQL. Lialis has the software, experience, expertise and the personal touch to guide your
organization through this difficult project. The Lialis Convert Notes to SQL maps and transfers the content in your Lotus Notes
applications (text, rich text, attachments) to any RDBMS, for example SQL.
- Lialis Notes 2 SQL is a server based system running on a Domino R85 server
- Supports conversion of text, rich text and attachments to any RDBMS
- Includes delta functionality, clients can run (for example) weekly updates
- Creates the RDBMS tables automatically or allows client to make a mapping between
- the Notes fields and the existing RDBMS tables.
- Suitable form small to very large and complex conversions
- Includes data integrity analysis, to make sure each value is converted properly
- Can be tailored to meet your specific demands
- Direct and personal support
- Can convert any version and type of Notes database
File Jockey bridges the gap between IBM environments (Connections, Quickr, Domino, Websphere, Greenhouse and SmartCloud) and mobile devices and gives companies the possibility to share business information easy and secure with a mobile device.
Our customers want to stay in control of their business information and want to eliminate the use of insecure apps like Dropbox. The possibilities with File Jockey are endless, just combine the solution with great business apps like Notability, Goodreader, Pages, Forklift (Mac), Foldersync (Android), Bitkinex (Windows), … and compliance, collaboration, paperless meetings, work independent time, location and device become possible very easily. It is even possible to integrate File Jockey in other apps.
Installing and configuring IBM Connections 4.5 yourself can be a time-consuming and expensive undertaking, especially if you’re not an expert with IBM WebSphere software. Lialis can install and configure IBM Connections 4.5 for you, for a fixed price!
- Installation by Lialis on Amazon EC2 Cloud servers
- Your newly created Connections 4.5 environment will be tailored to your unique needs
- When tested and approved there are three options; transfer to on-premises server, continue with Amazon on Lialis account or continue on Amazon with your own Amazon account.
- If you choose to continue with your own Amazon account, Lialis will train you in how to use this system.
View the IBM Connections fixed installation solution page for more information and the benefits of Amazon EC2 servers, or sign up immediately!Configuration order form